Join us on our farm Saturday, August 5th from 9 - 1 for our Intro to Harvesting + Arranging workshop. We'll be learning about the basics of organic flower farming, sourcing locally, harvesting from your own garden and how to arrange local flowers into a stunning seasonally focused centerpiece.
The workshop includes:
- beverages and brunch snacks (from our own farm)
- a bucket of 'pick your own' flowers
- our favorite floral clippers for you to take home
- arranging vessel + materials
- locally + organically grown flowers to arrange
- photography of your work
Although this workshop is outside, shade is provided.
Purchase tickets through our online shop - only 12 spaces available.